MacGyver Aioli: Makeshift Condiment
A yummy makeshift aioli that I MacGyver-ed out of stuff around the kitchen.
- mayonaise - 10 squirts
- Sriracha - 2 drizzles
- lemon juice - 2 squeezes
- olive oil - 2 small drizzles
- garlic - 2 cloves
- black pepper - 10 twists
- crushed red pepper - 4 shakes
- Grab a small ramekin.
- Squirt in mayonaise.
- Drizzle in Sriracha.
- Stop to seriously contemplate how bad that new MacGyver show is.
- Grab half a fresh lemon and squeeze twice.
- Drizzle in olive oil.
- Pause to hit Amazon and buy the 2015 MacGyver: The Complete Collection set.
- Mince two cloves of garlic and add to ramekin.
- Aggressively grind a bunch of black pepper.
- Shake in a bunch of crushed red pepper.
- Find a tiny whisk and blend ingredients.
- Deploy aioli in whatever fashion you choose.
- Contemplate what MacGyver would do about the garlic breath you now likely have.
Upon discovering that I had no bleu cheese or ranch dressing in which to dip my chicken tenders, I set about the kitchen in search of ingredients that I could turn into something yummy. Behold my MacGyver-ed makeshift aioli.
To be clear, there’s only one real MacGyver and that’s Richard Dean Anderson. That new MacGyver show is an abomination of confusingly epic proportions.Add to Favourites