As a geek who probably over-uses Instagram (and hashtags and filters) for my amateur food-porn, I’m occasionally going to share some of my favorite photos and tweets from other like-minded geeks who happen to like food. (I’m shying away from the word “foodie” because I’m just not that sophisticated.) I don’t yet have a game plan for what themes I’ll use, but if you want to get my attention, use the hashtag #flavourofthegeek!
8. (Yes, I realize this is completely self-promoting, but I didn’t want to steal someone else’s photo for the header. And in case you’re wondering, the Joker-Batman Pop figure is a LootCrate exclusive!)
7. Pika pi? Pikachu. Chuuuuuuuu! Oh hello, Hello Kitty. I didn’t see you at first.
6. That tea is anxiety-provokingly close to that Dr. Who comic.
5. I approve of morning people, sausage, and Dave & Busters. (But I still hate cantaloupe.)
4. This must be post-ROTJ because the radar dish is missing.
3. This reminds me that I want to give the Secret Wars spin-off Thors a go.
2. Are you just eating toast? That’s not going to help your spelling.
1. Love, Star Wars, and the love of Star Wars!
Add to Favourites